YT-0761 Automatic professional torque wrench ratchet 1/2 "40-210 Nm car car car
The key has a GS certificate.
Compare the moments in different length and force units:
1 kg * cm = 13.887 oz * in (ounce x inch)
1 kg * cm = 0.867 lb * in (pound x inch)
1 kg * m = 9.80665 N * m (Newton x meter)
1 kg * m = 7.233 LB * ft (LB X FT)
1 ft * lb = 12 lb * in (LB X in)
1 DM * n = 14.16 oz * in (ounce x inch)
The purpose / application is mainly used in the automotive technology for precise fastening and wherever the manufacturer specified the required tightening torque for the connection. Unlock the micrometer button.
- Set the micrometer button so that "0" on the scale of the button is aligned with the vertical line on the arm of the key.
- Turn the micrometer button clockwise until the desired torque is set.
- The desired torque is set when the division on the micrometer button matches the vertical line on the key arm.
- Then lock the micrometric button and set the corresponding direction of rotation of the ratchet. Then the key is ready for use.
- Put the corresponding socket into the driver of the key. When putting on, the set torque is reached when the button clicks. If you hear or feel clicking, stop pulling.
- Factory calibration certificate (individually for each key, marked with the serial number of the key)
- User Guide
- guarantee card
YT-0761 Automatischer DrehmomentschluesselBarcode: 5906083907616
frequently asked Questions
Does this part fit my vehicle?
If the part relates to a vehicle, please let us check the part free of charge using our parts form.
Please note: Even if your vehicle is included in the vehicle list, this does not necessarily mean that the part will also fit your vehicle. We can only guarantee a perfect fit if you send us the vehicle data for checking before you buy it.
If you give us your vehicle data, we can use this data to find the right parts for you. However, we can only guarantee that the parts will fit as long as original parts are installed in your vehicle or you provide us with the correct vehicle data. Subject to errors and program errors.
Is shipping free?
In Germany, there are generally no shipping costs for our customers. For all other countries, the exact shipping costs are displayed in the checkout.
Does this vehicle part have an E-mark?
All vehicle parts we offer, such as silencers, catalytic converters or diesel particle filters, are manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 and EN-ISO 9001. If mufflers, catalytic converters or diesel particulate filters do not have an E-mark, they are not permitted on the road or a special permit must be obtained from the buyer. These permits trigger costs that are to be borne by the buyer of the product. The silencers, catalytic converters or diesel particulate filters offered in this advertisement have an E-mark if this is explicitly mentioned in the text or title of the offer. With mufflers, catalytic converters or diesel particle filters with the E-mark, there are no restrictions on public road traffic. If you are unsure, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our contact information:
|Monday to Friday||09:00 - 16:00 (Europe/Berlin)|
+49 3563 512333