325ml Wynn's engine oil system cleaner cleaner flushing oil change additive
- Dissolves sludge, dirt and deposits in the crankcase, oil lines and on all parts in the oil circulation system.
- Keeps impurities in suspension and prevents them from accumulating.
- Loosens piston rings and hydraulic lifters.
- Prevents contamination of the new oil by used oil residues.
- Extends the life of the new oil due to its purification.
- Contains extreme pressure additives for extra protection against wear during treatment.
- Is neutral to catalytic converters.
- For petrol, LPG and diesel engines with or without turbocharger and stationary systems.
- All hydraulic systems and circuits.
- (Manual) gearboxes, differentials and reduction gears.
- Add 325 ml of Wynn's Oil System Cleaner to the engine oil (3 to 6 litres).
- Let the engine idle for 10 to 20 minutes. change oil
Manual transmissions, differentials, reduction gears:
- Add 5% Wynn's Oil System Cleaner to the oil.
- Drive 1 to 8 hours without putting too much strain on the engine. change oil document.writeln('');
WYNN`S 00072102Barcode: 5411693472442
frequently asked Questions
Does this part fit my vehicle?
If the part relates to a vehicle, please let us check the part free of charge using our parts form.
Please note: Even if your vehicle is included in the vehicle list, this does not necessarily mean that the part will also fit your vehicle. We can only guarantee a perfect fit if you send us the vehicle data for checking before you buy it.
If you give us your vehicle data, we can use this data to find the right parts for you. However, we can only guarantee that the parts will fit as long as original parts are installed in your vehicle or you provide us with the correct vehicle data. Subject to errors and program errors.
Is shipping free?
In Germany, there are generally no shipping costs for our customers. For all other countries, the exact shipping costs are displayed in the checkout.
You can find all information about our shipping here.
Does this vehicle part have an E-mark?
All vehicle parts we offer, such as silencers, catalytic converters or diesel particle filters, are manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 and EN-ISO 9001. If mufflers, catalytic converters or diesel particulate filters do not have an E-mark, they are not permitted on the road or a special permit must be obtained from the buyer. These permits trigger costs that are to be borne by the buyer of the product. The silencers, catalytic converters or diesel particulate filters offered in this advertisement have an E-mark if this is explicitly mentioned in the text or title of the offer. With mufflers, catalytic converters or diesel particle filters with the E-mark, there are no restrictions on public road traffic. If you are unsure, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our contact information:
|Monday to Friday||09:00 - 16:00 (Europe/Berlin)|
+49 3563 512333