ATH Heinl single column lift mobile 1 column lift 3.5t stable design
- Electro-hydraulic 1-post lift with quick-lift unit and load-dependent lowering function
- Central control unit with energy set (230V / 12V)
- Mobile use with the help of the high-quality driving set, without being fixed to the floor
- Safety Control: Electromagnetic safety catches that unlock automatically when lifting and lowering
- Safety Lock: Control for setting down the load in the safety catches
- Multifunctional mounting via the extendable traverse, double telescoping support arms and support plates including support plate elevation 4x 80mm
|Total width||1,356 – 2,215mm|
|lift/lower time||approx. 45s|
|operating voltage||3x 400V / C16A|
|Foundation||min. C20/25 2,500 x 2,500 x 200mm|
ATH Heinl Single Lift 35MBarcode:
frequently asked Questions
Does this part fit my vehicle?
If the part relates to a vehicle, please let us check the part free of charge using our parts form.
Please note: Even if your vehicle is included in the vehicle list, this does not necessarily mean that the part will also fit your vehicle. We can only guarantee a perfect fit if you send us the vehicle data for checking before you buy it.
If you give us your vehicle data, we can use this data to find the right parts for you. However, we can only guarantee that the parts will fit as long as original parts are installed in your vehicle or you provide us with the correct vehicle data. Subject to errors and program errors.
Is shipping free?
In Germany, there are generally no shipping costs for our customers. For all other countries, the exact shipping costs are displayed in the checkout.
You can find all information about our shipping here.
Does this vehicle part have an E-mark?
All vehicle parts we offer, such as silencers, catalytic converters or diesel particle filters, are manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 and EN-ISO 9001. If mufflers, catalytic converters or diesel particulate filters do not have an E-mark, they are not permitted on the road or a special permit must be obtained from the buyer. These permits trigger costs that are to be borne by the buyer of the product. The silencers, catalytic converters or diesel particulate filters offered in this advertisement have an E-mark if this is explicitly mentioned in the text or title of the offer. With mufflers, catalytic converters or diesel particle filters with the E-mark, there are no restrictions on public road traffic. If you are unsure, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our contact information:
|Monday to Friday||09:00 - 16:00 (Europe/Berlin)|
+49 3563 512333