Loctite 7505 Super Rustlöser 100ml cleaner lead -free water base rust connector
A lead -free water -based rust converter. Change rust in
- Loctite Super Rost Killer is a lead -free water thinner.
- breaks the rust by conversion into a stable iron connection.
- Protects the surface from further rust by protecting it from air and moisture.
- It is also used as a primer for the following cover paints.
- Lead -free lead -free water -based rust converter.
- convert the rust into stable iron -repellent compounds.
- prevents further rusting
Instructions for use:
- Remove the rust and color with a brush.
- Shake the container thoroughly and apply the material to the surface.
- The white color changes to black, which shows that a protective effect has been achieved.
- The second coat follows an hour.
- Paint the irregular black spots again.
- Apply the next paint after 24 hours. Clean tools with water.
- 100 ml
Attention: causes severe eye frame. If medical advice is required, keeping packaging or labeling label ready. Must not get into the hands of children. Dispose of waste and residues in accordance with the local official provisions. If the eye irritation is persistent: obtain medical advice/consult medical help.
Rostloeser LOC 7505 100mlBarcode: 4058093039588
frequently asked Questions
Does this part fit my vehicle?
If the part relates to a vehicle, please let us check the part free of charge using our parts form.
Please note: Even if your vehicle is included in the vehicle list, this does not necessarily mean that the part will also fit your vehicle. We can only guarantee a perfect fit if you send us the vehicle data for checking before you buy it.
If you give us your vehicle data, we can use this data to find the right parts for you. However, we can only guarantee that the parts will fit as long as original parts are installed in your vehicle or you provide us with the correct vehicle data. Subject to errors and program errors.
Is shipping free?
In Germany, there are generally no shipping costs for our customers. For all other countries, the exact shipping costs are displayed in the checkout.
You can find all information about our shipping here.
Does this vehicle part have an E-mark?
All vehicle parts we offer, such as silencers, catalytic converters or diesel particle filters, are manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 and EN-ISO 9001. If mufflers, catalytic converters or diesel particulate filters do not have an E-mark, they are not permitted on the road or a special permit must be obtained from the buyer. These permits trigger costs that are to be borne by the buyer of the product. The silencers, catalytic converters or diesel particulate filters offered in this advertisement have an E-mark if this is explicitly mentioned in the text or title of the offer. With mufflers, catalytic converters or diesel particle filters with the E-mark, there are no restrictions on public road traffic. If you are unsure, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our contact information:
|Monday to Friday||09:00 - 16:00 (Europe/Berlin)|
+49 3563 512333