Könner & Söhnen
Könner & Sons KS3000G Emergency Stromaggregate 7PS Petrol Gas LPG 3KW 2x 16a 230V 12V
- Comfortable ergonomic control panel
- LED display: operating hour counters, frequency and voltage
- Built -in automatic voltage regulator (AVR)
- Emergency clerk if overloaded
- Fuel display
- Oil deficiency protection
- Reinforced steel frame
- Improved anti-vibration system
- Galvanic surface protection
- Engine fromKönner & Sons
- Sockets 2x16a/230V; 1x12V DC
- Motor model: Könner & Sons KS 210
- Motor type: air-cooled four-stroke petrol engine from Könner & Sons
- Motor core: 208 cm3
- Engine power: 7.0 hp
- Fuel: lead-free petrol AI-92 or gas operation
- Tank content: 15 l
- Course housing: 0.6 l
- Operating time with a 50%load: 15 hours
- Noise level (7 m): 69 dB
- Nominal output: 2.6 kW
- Sight performance: 3.0 kW
- Tension: 230 V (max.)
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Electricity (max.): 13.04 а
- Painting type: manual
- Sockets: 2x16a/230V; 1 × 12V DC
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 580 х 440 х 430
- Weight: 41.5 kg
Notstromer KS3000G GAS!!Barcode: 4260405362486
frequently asked Questions
Does this part fit my vehicle?
If the part relates to a vehicle, please let us check the part free of charge using our parts form.
Please note: Even if your vehicle is included in the vehicle list, this does not necessarily mean that the part will also fit your vehicle. We can only guarantee a perfect fit if you send us the vehicle data for checking before you buy it.
If you give us your vehicle data, we can use this data to find the right parts for you. However, we can only guarantee that the parts will fit as long as original parts are installed in your vehicle or you provide us with the correct vehicle data. Subject to errors and program errors.
Is shipping free?
In Germany, there are generally no shipping costs for our customers. For all other countries, the exact shipping costs are displayed in the checkout.
Does this vehicle part have an E-mark?
All vehicle parts we offer, such as silencers, catalytic converters or diesel particle filters, are manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 and EN-ISO 9001. If mufflers, catalytic converters or diesel particulate filters do not have an E-mark, they are not permitted on the road or a special permit must be obtained from the buyer. These permits trigger costs that are to be borne by the buyer of the product. The silencers, catalytic converters or diesel particulate filters offered in this advertisement have an E-mark if this is explicitly mentioned in the text or title of the offer. With mufflers, catalytic converters or diesel particle filters with the E-mark, there are no restrictions on public road traffic. If you are unsure, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our contact information:
|Monday to Friday||09:00 - 16:00 (Europe/Berlin)|
+49 3563 512333