Könner & Söhnen
KS12ATSR-1E power generator Generator petrol emergency power unit 9.2kW ESTART 18.5PS
The KS 12-1E ATSR Benzingenerator of the German brand Könner & Sons is characterized by innovative technologies and economical operation. This is an excellent choice for the emergency or permanent energy supply of a house, a garage, a workshop or a farm operation. Thanks to its performance and comprehensive functionality, it is suitable for both private and commercial use: in agriculture and industry, for supply, road construction and construction work or fire brigade. The unique function of the automatic emergency power supply (8-pin ATS unit is bought optionally) serves to automatically switch/switch off the generator in the event of a power failure. The extremely large fuel tank ensures permanent operation. Powerful and robust engine corresponds to the European standards for quality, economy and environmental friendliness, including pollutant emissions and noise pollution. The E-Start function makes it easy to start the generator and the LED display helps to monitor its operation qualitatively. Reinforced 32 mm steel frame, anti-vibration system and galvanic surface protection ensure reliability of the device.
- The KS 12-1E ATSR model has the following features:
- Reliable engine of "Könner & Sons" and high -quality alternator with copper winding will ensure that you will be unpurisched and permanently used at maximum loads. Maximum performance of a single-cylinder petrol engine (Euro-V)!
- Each engine receives an ongoing serial number that enables thorough quality control and careful maintenance service
- An optionally supplied 8-pin ATS unit can be connected via the ATS input, which serves the automatic switching of the generator in the event of a power failure and its automatic switch-off when the main power supply is re-switched
- The e-start function makes it possible to simply start the generator without physical exertion. Built -in automatic voltage regulators, oil deficiency protection and overload protection switch guarantee security for you and your devices
- Comfortable control panel with an emergency stop button and an LED display for operating hours counters, frequency, voltage and engine oil level enables the generator to monitor the operation and carry out maintenance work in good time
- The battery (21 AH) is charged during operation
- Reinforced 32 mm steel frame
- If necessary, the generator with the supplied transport rate can be delivered without additional equipment without oil and gasoline, only lead -free gasoline!
- Motor from Könner & Sons
- Maximum performance of a single-cylinder petrol engine (Euro-V)
- ATS input (universal 8-contact group)
- E-start function
- Comfortable ergonomic control panel
- LED display: operating hour counters, frequency, voltage and engine oil level
- Emergency stop button
- Built -in automatic voltage regulator (AVR)
- Emergency switch -off for overload
- Oil deficiency protection
- Reinforced 32 steel frames
- Transport rate
- Galvanic surface protection
- Sockets: 1x16a (230V), 1x32a (230V), 1x63a (230V), 1x12V DC
- Generator: 1
- Operating instructions: 1
- Ignition key: 2
scope of delivery
ATTENTION! The goods are sold without motor oil. The oil must be introduced before the first start!
Notstromer KS12ATSR-1EBarcode: 4260405363414
frequently asked Questions
Does this part fit my vehicle?
If the part relates to a vehicle, please let us check the part free of charge using our parts form.
Please note: Even if your vehicle is included in the vehicle list, this does not necessarily mean that the part will also fit your vehicle. We can only guarantee a perfect fit if you send us the vehicle data for checking before you buy it.
If you give us your vehicle data, we can use this data to find the right parts for you. However, we can only guarantee that the parts will fit as long as original parts are installed in your vehicle or you provide us with the correct vehicle data. Subject to errors and program errors.
Is shipping free?
In Germany, there are generally no shipping costs for our customers. For all other countries, the exact shipping costs are displayed in the checkout.
Does this vehicle part have an E-mark?
All vehicle parts we offer, such as silencers, catalytic converters or diesel particle filters, are manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 and EN-ISO 9001. If mufflers, catalytic converters or diesel particulate filters do not have an E-mark, they are not permitted on the road or a special permit must be obtained from the buyer. These permits trigger costs that are to be borne by the buyer of the product. The silencers, catalytic converters or diesel particulate filters offered in this advertisement have an E-mark if this is explicitly mentioned in the text or title of the offer. With mufflers, catalytic converters or diesel particle filters with the E-mark, there are no restrictions on public road traffic. If you are unsure, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our contact information:
|Monday to Friday||09:00 - 16:00 (Europe/Berlin)|
+49 3563 512333